WARNING WARNING WARNING
CINNAMON CHALLENGE COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
DEFINITELY NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR THE BRAIN EITHER
- Helping to REGULATE BLOOD SUGAR.
- Helping to reduce LDL LEVELS.
- Its Antibiotic powers — particularly against H. PYLORI.
- It works against INFLAMMATION. Not only does this potentially help with everything from Arthritis to Heart Disease, but is showing promise for various Inflammatory Neurodegenerative Diseases, including: ALZHEIMER’S, PARKINSON’S, MS, and a host of others.
- It helps to fight CANCER.
- It works as a natural food preservative.
- It helps balance the HORMONAL SYSTEM.
- And to top it all off, it tastes great. And face it — if it didn’t, most of us would not care so much about the health benefits.
If you’re like me , you may have never heard of the Cinnamon Challenge until someone sent me a link to the forthcoming video. The Cinnamon Challenge is usually undertaken by kids who try to hold a tablespoon of Cinnamon powder in their mouths for somewhere between 10 and 60 seconds without consuming any kind of liquid. Dr. Steven Lipshultz, MD, of University of Miami’s School of Medicine wrote of the potential dangers of this practice in this month’s issue of the medical journal Pediatrics.
Not to make light of his study, but this reminds me of similar studies from our not so distant past. You know; the kind of taxpayer funded research that boils down to plain old common sense. These include things like, “Over the Road Truck Drivers Live Unhealthy Lifestyles“, “Cattle Fart a Lot“, or “Inhaling Powdered Cinnamon Could be Bad for your Health“. As you might imagine, The Cinnamon Challenge can prove to be quite problematic. Below is one such example. BTW, as you are watching this clip, keep repeating to yourself, “This is a serious problem —- this is a serious problem —- this is a serious problem.“