WHY AREN’T WE ASKING WHAT’S
HAPPENING TO OUR NATION’S CHILDREN?
- Why do AUTISM RATES continue to soar (now one in 32 — HERE)?
- Why are there so many kids with ALLERGIES and FOOD SENSITIVITIES?
- Why in the world are so many kids coming down with TYPE II DIABETES?
- Where is all the ASTHMA coming from?
- Why do one in seven American children have learning disabilities?
- Why are DEPRESSION and ANXIETY so common among our nation’s children?
- Why is the incidence of neurological problems like SEIZURES and ADHD exploding?
- Why are rates of childhood HYPERTENSION, DYSLIPIDEMIA, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES, and GUT HEALTH ISSUES (LEAKIES and DYSBIOSIS) and other “CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY DEGENERATIVE DISEASES” literally exploding in the United States, with no end in sight?
- Do people in power have any real idea just how UNSUSTAINABLE our current healthcare paradigm really is (HERE)?
Interestingly enough, Focus for Health addresses topics like VACCINES, POLLUTION, as well as the crony capitalism behind much of what we so lovingly refer to today as EVIDENCE-BASED MEDICINE (for the record, I am an ardent free-market capitalist). It’s time to wake up to the fact that much of what we have been told is truth our whole lives is a giant scam — a charade based on making someone (frequently those who hold the reins of government power) a bundle of money (HERE’S a wonderful example from my brother — an MD). It’s why they don’t really care about the answer to the last question as long as copious amounts of money is going in their bank account.
If you are interested in your health as well as the health of your children, it would behoove you to click some of these links and start reading. The government is never going to be the savior you thought it would be concerning health care (or anything else for that matter) — no matter which party is in charge. It’s time for you to start putting the responsibility back onto your own shoulders. And because so many of the above-mentioned diseases have SIMILAR BEGINNINGS, it would benefit you to spend some time learning.