NEW INFORMATION ON THE LINK BETWEEN VACCINES AND AUTISM
Born shortly after WWII, Grandin was diagnosed with “brain damage” sometime between the ages of two and four years old — long before modern vaccine schedules existed (she has since been “officially” diagnosed with autism). Why do I mention VACCINES in the same breath as brain damage or autism? Because there are a growing number of people who are not buying the standard line put forth by big pharma and big government — that there is no relationship between AUTISM AND VACCINES. This issue of autism, vaccines, and Temple Grandin was addressed in a recent article by Dr. Seaman, writing for the American Chiropractor (The Vaccine Industrial Complex: Some Things You Should Know).
One of the points that Seaman made in his article was that contrary to what most people believe, infectious diseases (polio included) had dramatically declined prior to vaccines coming on the scene (HERE or HERE, or look at the graph below) — a point verified by the CDC themselves. Listen to this paragraph that was cherry-picked from the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report of July 30, 1999 (Achievements in Public Health, 1900-1999: Control of Infectious Diseases). By the way, the graph is from the same government article.
“Public health action to control infectious diseases in the 20th century is based on the 19th century discovery of microorganisms as the cause of many serious diseases. Disease control resulted from improvements in sanitation and hygiene, the discovery of antibiotics, and the implementation of universal childhood vaccination programs. In 1962, a federally coordinated vaccination program was established through the passage of the Vaccination Assistance Act–landmark legislation that has been renewed continuously and now supports the purchase and administration of a full range of childhood vaccines.”
Dr. Seaman went on to say that the argument — pro-vaccination -vs- ANTIVAXXER — has been framed incorrectly (hijacked by the radicals on both sides). He also talked about the bully tactics used by the pro-vaccination forces. “If we understand that vaccination is is truly big-business industrial complex, we can see why propaganda and shaming are required — to keep the system going, which requires compliance and faith from the masses.” From this completely truthful statement, you might assume that Seaman is a hardcore (gulp) antivaxxer. He’s not.
He went on to discuss facts that are “disruptive” to both side’s narratives. The graph above is certainly disruptive to BIG PHARMA’S narrative. Even though it’s public information, how many citizens were aware of this? On the other hand, if vaccines are the cause of autism, how in the world could Temple Grandin end up with autism, considering she developed all the signs long before vaccinations ever became a thing? The answer is easy — INFLAMMATION. And while vaccines are certainly not the only cause of inflammation in our infant population, they are certainly a significant one. Let’s talk for a moment about neurotoxicity / neuroinflammation.
As I’ve shown you more times than I can count, all vaccines contain ADJUVANTS, most of which are made up of some sort of ALUMINUM. The one and only purpose of these adjuvants is to cause inflammation (inflammation is an immune system response). Adjuvants intentionally ratchet up your immune system response by purposefully creating inflammation so that you react more intensely against the antigen (the germ portion of the vaccine). Think I’m making this up? As you follow along, just realize that due to any number of factors we’ll discuss momentarily, these ADVERSE REACTIONS can become impossible to control.
- The Handbook of Clinical Neurology says, “Vaccine adjuvants are sometimes added to improve immune responses to vaccines.“
- Micro and Nanotechnology in Vaccine Development states that, “The FDA defines immunoadjuvants as ‘agents added to or used in conjugation with a vaccine antigen to augment or potentiate and possibly target the specific immune response to the antigen.’“
- In What Is a Vaccine Adjuvant?, the NIH reveals on their website that “An adjuvant is a substance that is formulated as part of a vaccine to enhance its ability to induce protection against infection. The word ‘adjuvant’ comes from the Latin adjuvare and means ‘to help.’ Adjuvants help activate the immune system, allowing the antigens—pathogen components that elicit an immune response—in vaccines to induce long-term protective immunity.“
- Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology says, “Vaccine adjuvants are defined as components to induce more potent immune response when added to antigen. For long time, the most widely used adjuvants are insoluble aluminum salts.“
- Mucosal Immunology (Fourth Edition) says that, “Vaccine adjuvants are molecules or compounds that have intrinsic immunomodulatory properties and, when administered in conjunction with an antigen, effectively potentiate the host antigen-specific immune responses compared to responses raised when antigen is given alone. The most widely used adjuvants in vaccines today are aluminum salts.“
- On their website, the CDC reveals that, “An adjuvant is an ingredient of a vaccine that helps create a stronger immune response in the patient’s body. In other words, adjuvants help vaccines work better. Most vaccines developed today include just small components of germs, such as their proteins, rather than the entire virus or bacteria. These vaccines often must be made with adjuvants to ensure the body produces an immune response strong enough to protect the patient from the germ he or she is being vaccinated against. Aluminum gels or aluminum salts are vaccine ingredients that have been used in vaccines since the 1930s. Small amounts of aluminum are added to help the body build stronger immunity against the germ in the vaccine.“
- The biotech company Invivogen (Vaccine Adjuvants – Review) states on their site that, “Aluminum is the most commonly used adjuvant in human vaccination. It is found in numerous vaccines, including diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, human papillomavirus and hepatitis vaccines. Aluminum provokes a strong Th2 response, but is rather ineffective against pathogens that require Th1–cell-mediated immunity.” This is a huge factor if you understand THIS POST on the two sides of the immune system (TH-1 / TH-2).
- Christina England, writing for the Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute (On Vaccines, Adjuvants and Autoimmunity), said what’s being said by an increasing segment of the research community. “Add one more item to the growing stack of published medical literature linking vaccines to the current explosion of autoimmune diseases from skin afflictions to neurological disorders. A paper published in October 2015, the journal Pharmacological Research (Vaccines, Adjuvants and Autoimmunity) is an international team of immunologists’ roundup of current findings on vaccine-induced disease. Their conclusions are in sharp contrast to public health’s ‘safe and effective’ mantra that denies any such connection.“
And this folks, is the rub. While few would argue that vaccine-induced neuroinflammation is the sole cause of autism, in light of the floodgates of peer-review being opened, it’s getting increasingly difficult to deny that vaccines should not be considered a prime culprit. If any degree of academic honesty is to be maintained by our scientific community, it’s become impossible to say that there is no link between vaccines and autism. But how does this help us explain Temple Grandin’s autism?
Dr. Seaman talked about factors other than vaccines that can expose a baby’s / child’s brain to inflammation. What about hidden infections (HERE are a bunch of them)? Just a few days ago I talked about how when Dr. Grandin was little, everyone had polio — it’s just that 99% of those exposed never realized it. There are also those with GENETIC / EPIGENETIC predispositions toward autism. Furthermore, as Dr. Seaman mentioned, we now know that the inflammation profile of the mother can likewise affect the baby’s level of systemic inflammation (HERE). And of course we could not have an article written by Seaman without at least mentioning nutrition.
Dr. S talked about how when you add processed foods to the mix (refined sugar, refined oils, refined flour) — all of which were in universal use by the mid 20th century — it sets up a perfect storm; an environment where “dysbiosis, low levels of Omega-3’s, and deficiencies in Vitamin D and antioxidant nutrients” can start taking over. And as I’ve shown you repeatedly, DYSBIOSIS is almost universally seen in autistics — a much bigger problem today with the incessant overuse and abuse of ANTIBIOTICS and drugs with antibiotic effects (HERE). It’s why those with autism will always be shown to have POOR GUT HEALTH (a great example of this can be found HERE).
Finally, Dr. Seaman asks the question that (shame on me) I’ve already answered; “Can vaccines be a trigger for autism?” He answers his own question by saying that “for this to happen, the child must be in a ‘pre-flamed’ state that is of an adequate magnitude to trigger the autistic regression.” He finished by talking about steps that people who want to immunize should take if they want to lessen their chances of having autistic children. He also said that our “bureaucratically driven big-business-associated industrial complex is not interested in a loss of economic activity and a loss of confidence by product users.” I would contend that public confidence in Big Pharma is crumbling all around us — eroding away with every passing day. And once we start to look at just HOW MUCH LYING, CHEATING, AND STEALING is taking place within the pharmaceutical industry on a regular basis, we can’t be surprised.
And while we can’t be surprised, we can be proactive. One of the thing’s I’ve done is GIVEN YOU A NUMBER OF POSTS (completely free) designed to explain what disease is, what tends to trigger it, as well as what steps you can take to help reverse it, or better yet, prevent it. And for those of you who may have young children on the spectrum, there are medical clinics springing up to help reverse autism in children (HERE).
Again; I realize that posts like this are difficult for some people to wrap their minds around. But if you know someone who needs to see this information, make sure they see it. The best way to reach those you love and care about most? Try liking, sharing, or following on FACEBOOK.